Author: Geoffrey Biggs via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Looks like intel has an eol document for joule module

I'd like to ask about what you will use after Joule, but I'm guessing that this news is as much of a surprise to Robotis as it is to the rest of us and you haven't had a chance to evaluate alternatives yet.

I would like to take this chance, however, to ask for an option to purchase either Turtlebot 3 model without sensors and a Rasberry Pi or Joule board. Some of us have those, or suitable replacements, already.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looks-like-intel-has-an-eol-document-for-joule-module/2017/4) or reply to this email to respond.