Author: Yoonseok Pyo via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Looks like intel has an eol document for joule module

Thank you for your comments. :thumbsup:

As you said, we are also looking for Joule's next board. We are discussing this with Open Robotics and partners, and we plan to announce related plans in the near future.

Also, shipment of preordered TurtleBot3 (Burger, Waffle) will start next week. In addition, the TurtleBot3 package, excluding the SBC and sensors you mentioned, is scheduled to be sold from the second half of 2017.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/looks-like-intel-has-an-eol-document-for-joule-module/2017/5) or reply to this email to respond.