Author: Kei Okada via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Proposed rename of rosdep keys pocketsphinx and xdot

**THIS WILL BREAK YOUR XDOT OR POCKETSPHINX DEPENDENCY**

Hi, since we have not heard any problem on renaming xdot and pocketsphinx, we will change rosdep key name as follows,
If you're indted to use system library for these package, please change your package.xml.
If you inted to use `ros-{ROSDISTRO}-xdot` or `ros-{ROSDISTRO}-pocketsphinx`, you do not need any action.
```
xdot -> python-xdot
pocketsphinx -> pocketsphinx-bin
```