[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Rosjava log4j…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Rupert Young via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Rosjava log4j error

After not having used my rosjava nodes for a year or so I am now getting this error when I run a node,

> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.ros.internal.node.client.Registrar).
> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

I have searched fro a resolution but can't find one. Manually configuring a properties file doesn't help.

Any idea why I am getting this error?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rosjava-log4j-error/2179/1) or reply to this email to respond.