[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] AR Rvi…

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: William Woodall via ros-users
Til: ros-users
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] AR Rviz and/or Move it for ROS 2

rviz porting has already started, first by @bponsler:

https://github.com/bponsler/rviz/tree/ros2-devel

And then by me and some other developers, see:

https://github.com/ros-visualization/rviz/issues/1125

And:

https://github.com/ros2/rviz

The latter work (that I'm involved in) is still a work in progress, but we're close to having a usable rviz application in the ros 2 master checkout and some version of it will definitely be in the release at the end of this year.

I'm not aware of anyone working on AR stuff yet, or integration with third party libraries or hardware.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ar-rviz-and-or-move-it-for-ros-2/3058/2) or reply to this email to respond.