[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2: …

Forside
Vedhæftede filer:
Indlæg som e-mail
+ (text/plain)
Slet denne besked
Besvar denne besked
Skribent: Davide Faconti via ros-users
Til: ros-users
CC: Davide Faconti
Emne: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2: anything equivalent to topic_tools:ShapeShifter?

Well, it seems that at least for eProsima, there are some open source pieces of software that can help me with the this task. But it will take me time to dig into the source code

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-anything-equivalent-to-topic-tools-shapeshifter/3393/12) or reply to this email to respond.