Author: Allan Antony via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Allan Antony
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Turtlebot2 can not find a path

Hello,
I am new to ROS and trying to learn it. I have been experimenting with a turtle bot. I was able to to make a rough map of it on Rviz. The 2D Nav Goal option works works if it is around the same area.
The problem I faced is that it couldnt find a path from one room to another.

![image|653x472](upload://DJabnintjZ7pf3jDbDN82z27QN.png)

If my bot is in location point A..... 2D Nav Goal set to Point C, The bot gets confused and just keeps rotating, thinking it is stuck.
The displacement between the 2 points are short but the bot cant analyze and take the possible path.

What is your take on it?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/turtlebot2-can-not-find-a-path/3893/1) or reply to this email to respond.