Author: Felix Mauch via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Felix Mauch
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Announcing catmux - A helper package to startup complex systems in multiple shells

You mean services as in upstart / systemd? As I work at a research lab, most of our robots are multi-purpose with multiple workspaces on them, so this does not make much sense here. But of course nothing stands in the way of using it with those, one would only have to pass the '-d' flag to the run part and that's it.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-catmux-a-helper-package-to-startup-complex-systems-in-multiple-shells/4095/4) or reply to this email to respond.