Author: Victor Lamoine via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Victor Lamoine
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Additive Manufacturing (RAM)

[quote="Sinai_Aranda, post:9, topic:3170, full:true"]
Hi,
How its can development for ROS Indigo?
[/quote]
I have not tested ROS Additive Manufacturing with ROS Indigo but it should work fine.

I'm in France so I won't attend to the meeting in Seattle. It would be nice if you could share with us who was interested in 3D printing, what has been done for metallic 3D printing etc. !

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-additive-manufacturing-ram/3170/11) or reply to this email to respond.