Author: Ross Lunan via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Ross Lunan
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing TurtleBot3 Software(v1.0.0) and Firmware(v1.2.0) Update

Darby and all the Robotis Turtlebot3 designers and engineers. Once again thank you for this excellent Update adding many interesting and useful functions to the Turtlebot3. I can report that the Update worked properly on my Burger following the accurate instructions. I look forward to building and connecting the additional Sonar, LED, Bumper and Cliff sensors. Doing several demonstrations to many friends and colleagues I found the hardware and software to be very reliable. A tip: As we are all aware for reliable teleop, Image view, RVIZ, SLAM.Navigation functions, it is critical to have a sound WiFi network which I usually provide with a dedicated "Mobile Router" (the one I use has both a LAN and WLAN radio) that gives the Turtlebot3 its own DHCP IP assignments separate from the private or public network,

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-turtlebot3-software-v1-0-0-and-firmware-v1-2-0-update/4888/3) or reply to this email to respond.