Author: Kevron Rees via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Kevron Rees
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS-A Focused Initiative for Agriculture

I've done a lot of work in greenhouse automation and control. As a part of this I've done automatic irrigation based on sensor data, HVAC control, supplemental lighting and other things (control of fan rates and pumps). Is there work being done yet on this front within ROS-A? If not, is there interest in it under the ROS-A project?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-a-focused-initiative-for-agriculture/2563/4) or reply to this email to respond.