Author: Kurt E via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Kurt E
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Introducing ROS2 Tutorials

Wondering about support for the Waffle instead of the burger?
That is the instructions for downloading the opencr_update shows in the instructions to
```
export OPENCR_MODEL=burger
```
I was assuming I could also choose waffle, but noticed the update file only appears to have burger. files...

I am assuming that for the OpenCr, I can probably simply build on my Windows machine using my fork/branch of OpenCR where I need to choose the ROS2 branch?

Thanks

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-introducing-ros2-tutorials/5959/10) or reply to this email to respond.