Author: Matt Hansen via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Matt Hansen
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Navigation WG - Thursday 10/25/18 10am Pacific (GMT -7:00)

Hi @gbiggs - What time zone are you in? We also have East coast attendees, so I'm not sure what time overlaps for you and them. I'm happy to move it if we can find a good time. Although I don't want to change this week, I could starting next week. We could also have additional meetings for other time zones like yours.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-wg-thursday-10-25-18-10am-pacific-gmt-7-00/6557/4) or reply to this email to respond.