Author: Dan Prasenjit via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Dan Prasenjit
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Introduction of Persistent Systems to ROS2 initiative

Completely agreed, This is absolutely our way of thinking as well. ROS1 to ROS2 is a significant step and I appreciate everyone's way of thinking. We are also looking back on capacity. We'm purely focusing on what we can contribute that will be extremely valuable to the community, and incremental development or somewhat incremental steps are our key focus at this time.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/introduction-of-persistent-systems-to-ros2-initiative/6656/8) or reply to this email to respond.