Author: Simon Schmeisser \(isys vision\) via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Simon Schmeisser \(isys vision\)
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt!] MoveIt! Maintainer Meeting Recap - Nov 20th 2018

One thing that came to my mind wrt 100+ mails, maybe you could add a filter (in your mail program) that modifies the priority of mails containing your github nick? This way direct pings would still be noticed ...

On a more drastic side I think even following Dave's (discard all other mails) idea is not that bad as you can still see them in your github inbox, subscribe to PRs you are interested in etc. You will not read those old mails anyway. Better visit the site from time to time and discover something new instead of being constantly overwhelmed.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/moveit-maintainer-meeting-recap-nov-20th-2018/6908/2) or reply to this email to respond.