Author: Steven! Ragnarök via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Steven! Ragnarök
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Crystal] Preparing for Crystal sync and patch release: 2019-01-17

The first Crystal patch release and sync is scheduled for January 17.
The ROS 2 core pull requests scheduled to be included in this release are being tracked in [ros2/ros2#638](https://github.com/ros2/ros2/issues/638). That list is still being updated as I complete a survey of the ROS 2 core repositories looking for changes to be released. I'll post an update when that list has settled.
We'll hold new releases starting January 10 (this coming Thursday) except to resolve outstanding regressions.

New packages which have been released into Crystal will also be synced.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-crystal-sync-and-patch-release-2019-01-17/7362/1) or reply to this email to respond.