[Ros-release] ROS Fuerte Freeze Schedule Update

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:55:31 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Daniel Stonier <d.stonier at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I wonder if there's a better place to move this discussion too.
>
> This is a bit OT, and ros-release is not meant to be high-volume.
> This is our internal catkin list:

> It is not a catkin-users list, but rather a communication tool for
> those of us working on getting the toolchain ready.

I have not been able to accomplish anything on fuerte yet. It has a
broken camera1394 package. I want to fix it and release a working
version. But, after trying intermittently for a day or two, I still
can't build anything from source. Unstable still works fine, so I
continue with other development work.

I don't want to distract people who are busy getting things working.
But, I do need to know when it makes sense to start using fuerte.
--
 joq