[Ros-release] Debian source build failed -- what to do?

Vincent Rabaud vrabaud at willowgarage.com
Sun Jun 3 02:12:18 UTC 2012

The farm is always up to date (it pulls the rosdep from github).

It seems you have a custom rosdep that does not mention precise.
http://utexas-art-ros-pkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/stacks/art_vehicle/rosdep.yaml

just remove it and use the python-qt-bindings and libpcap keys that are
already in :
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/rosdep/python.yaml
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/rosdep/base.yaml