[Ros-release] need help figuring out why this pre-release test fails

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 16:59:02 UTC 2013

I recently converted velodyne_height_map to catkin. The unit tests work
fine in my catkin workspace with a Precise, amd64 development machine. But,
I can't get a Hydro pre-release test to work.

There should only be four tests, yet the pre-release Test Result page shows
eight of them with four failing:

http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/prerelease-hydro-velodyne_height_map/ARCH_PARAM=amd64,UBUNTU_PARAM=precise,label=prerelease/3/testReport/

What are the __main__ tests?

When running locally, I see six test results files:

rostest-tests_heightmap_node_hz.xml
rostest-tests_heightmap_nodelet_hz.xml
rosunit-heightmap_node_clear_hz_test.xml
rosunit-heightmap_nodelet_clear_hz_test.xml
rosunit-heightmap_nodelet_obstacles_hz_test.xml
rosunit-heightmap_node_obstacles_hz_test.xml

Did I configure them wrong?

https://github.com/jack-oquin/velodyne_height_map/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L63

Are these rostest scripts broken?

 https://github.com/jack-oquin/velodyne_height_map/tree/master/tests