[Ros-release] how to migrate 4-month-old GBP repo to latest bloom?

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Sat Jul 20 17:27:47 UTC 2013

That is a funky state indeed. This is what I would do to fix this up:

   - git co master
   - git rm -rf ./*
   - git commit -m "Clean up of master branch"
   - git push origin master
   - git show bloom:tracks.yaml > tracks.yaml
   - git add tracks.yaml
   - git commit -am "moving tracks.yaml"
   - git branch -D bloom
   - git push origin :bloom
   - git push --all
   - bloom-release -r hydro -t hydro image_common -e

I'm not sure why the auto conversion isn't working, but I have forked the
repo and I'll look into it. The above instructions should get you rolling
though.

William Woodall
ROS Development Team
william at osrfoundation.org