[ros-release] Fwd: Torrents of Emails

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 22:49:55 UTC 2014

1) you’re a maintainer, so you’re automatically subscribed. There isn’t any more granularity to the email settings than that.
2) There aren’t any settings for this that I’m aware of, but there may be an alternate jenkins notification plugin that can do this. It’s probably worth looking into.
3) yeah… I really can’t help you here

Not a real solution, but I filter the emails that I get from jenkins into a separate tag/folder in my email client, so that I can put off looking at them until later.

-Austin