[ros-users] ros-users Digest, Vol 2, Issue 85

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 21 19:53:50 UTC 2010

I can't reproduce this on Karmic with a source install, but I can on OSX.
The culprit appears to be pluginlib (used by filters/laser_filters), which
exposes use of Boost.Filesystem in its header but does not add the
Boost.System link flags in its exports.

I've filed a ticket: https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4013

Josh