[ros-users] slam_gmapping messages problem

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 23 15:14:05 UTC 2010

hi Enea,

I would guess that you're seeing the same problem with gmapping that
you had with amcl: a lack of up-to-date tf data is preventing the node
from processing sensor data.    Do you see any rosconsole output from
the gmapping node, perhaps complaints about a message filter throwing
away 100% of incoming messages?

	brian.