[ros-users] soem

asa hammond asa.mlists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:10:26 UTC 2010

Hello, I am looking to play with  the orocos toolkit stack and soem which was to be included in the latest build of cturtle.
I am pretty noobish at ros, but have been digging a bit through the stacks interface.

for instance "rosdep install soem"
kicks back
[rosstack] couldn't find dependency [orocos_toolchain_ros] of [soem]
[rosstack] missing dependency

and indeed the orocos_toolchain_ros stack is missing.  so I dug back into the packages which contain it, svn checking out  kul-ros-pkg and found a stacks/orocos_toolchain_ros/tags/cturtle which I may seem like it should be the right stack although it is not recognized as having name "orocos_toolchain_ros" but rather "cturtle" which is incorrect.

Anyone got this working?

thanks for any help

Asa