[ros-users] Korean translation problem of ROS tutorials

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Sat Dec 18 05:38:44 UTC 2010

Hi Yoonsoo,

Thanks for reporting this.  It appears that some of our wiki macros do
not escape Unicode properly.  Due to the upcoming holidays, it may be
difficult to fix this soon, so I have filed a ticket here:

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3204

In the meantime, if you wish to provide patches on your own, the code
for our macros is here:

https://code.ros.org/svn/ros/stacks/rosorg/trunk/roswiki/macro/

cheers,
Ken