[ros-users] Inconsistant timing issues with powerbot-sh running P2OS

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Wed Dec 8 05:53:19 UTC 2010

Hi Matt,

Without a lot more information we can't help you much.  Please see
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Support#Guidelines_for_mailing_list_messages

I would suggest that you put in some debugging statements to make sure
that the obstacles is being detected.  If you can track down more
specifically where you think there is a problem and provide a way for us
to reproduce the problem that would allow us to help you.

Tully