[ros-users] ROS : Hello World ?

Arkapravo Bhaumik arkapravobhaumik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:23:47 UTC 2010

Hi everyone

Thanks for your help and suggestion, I have gone through most of the stuff
that you all have suggested to me. I personally found the appearance of the
turtle in Tutorial-5 (Understanding ROS
Nodes)<http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/UnderstandingNodes>as a
confirmation that everything is rightly binded and working good !

I have struggled with the installation of various large software projects
similar to ROS, but for ROS the installation was very smooth and the
tutorials are very nicely written.

Kind regards

Arkapravo