[ros-users] Tf issue in Rviz

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Mon Jul 26 17:30:11 UTC 2010

The marker display currently has a queue size of 100 for it's
tf::MessageFilter.  This size is mainly due to performance problems that
happen when too many markers that can't be transformed are sitting in the
queue.

You can up the queue size in rviz/src/rviz/default_plugin/marker_display.cpp
line 67

Josh