[ros-users] Tutorials on simulating PR2 / "high level" tutorials in general

Kevin Watts watts at willowgarage.com
Wed Mar 17 17:09:09 UTC 2010

Try "rostopic info cmd_vel" and "rostopic info base_controller/command". The
"cmd_vel" topic might not be what the base controller is listening to, I
think it listens to the other topic. You can also use "roswtf" to get a list
of subscriptions with no publishers.

If the topic names are mismatched, you can use "topic tools / relay" to
relay messages from one to another, or just remap the topics next time you
launch.

If the tutorial needs correcting, please let us know or change the wiki.
Thanks.

Kevin