[ros-users] URDF Gazebo problem

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Thu May 6 07:41:57 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,
A simple example can be found here:

roslaunch pr2_examples_gazebo single_link.launch
roslaunch pr2_controller_manager controller_manager.launch

then you can see your link in rviz

rosrun rviz rviz

Set fixed and target frames to /world and try sending a command to the
controller by

rostopic pub /test_controller/command std_msgs/Float64 0.1

you should see the link approach target joint position in gazebo and in
rviz.
John