[ros-users] microstrain_3dmgx2_driver.

Patrick Beeson beeson.p at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:57:25 UTC 2010

Blaise,

Do you remember how/why you ended up with a 0.04 fixed offset for the
timestamp for the Microstrain IMU?  I have a newer version, and I'm
adapting your code to work with it, and the values in the header for
Kalman filter timestamps/fixed time offset are not documented, thus I
have no real intuition how these values were derived and how I might go
about tuning them to this other device.