[ros-users] New release of laser_drivers

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Tue Nov 23 06:43:21 UTC 2010

Hi Ros users,

Just wanted to let everybody know that laser_drivers 1.2.2 has been
released. This release contains some pretty subtle changes to the
internals of sicklms_wrapper, and in particular the time stamps it
produces are expected to change by the time it takes to do half a
revolution. I have not heard any comments since I emailed about this
change in September, so hopefully nobody will be negatively impacted
by this release. If it does cause problems for you, please let me
know.

The full changelog is here:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/laser_drivers/ChangeList/1.2

Best regards,