[ros-users] accelerometer and tilt support + depth function

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:35:53 UTC 2010

Hi there,
first off, thx to everyone for your great effort and work on all the
implementations of Kinect driver.

Secondly, are those all of the driver implementations that we have so
far or are there more:
1)https://github.com/ros-pkg-git/libfreenect/commits/master
2)https://github.com/OpenKinect/libfreenect/commits/master
3)https://github.com/stephanemagnenat/libfreenect/commits/master