[ros-users] New URDF Tutorials

Wim Meeussen meeussen at willowgarage.com
Mon Nov 22 21:35:54 UTC 2010

> I've just finished a set of tutorials for helping people learn how to make
> URDF models step by step.
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/urdf/Tutorials
> Eventually, I plan to add information about how to finish the model in
> Gazebo.
> Let me know if you have any suggestions comments.
> -David Lu

David,

This is really great, awesome job! You closed a large gap in the URDF
tutorials. Do you intend to absorb/replace the first two tutorials in
"1. Learning URDF"?  They are similar in scope, but cover different
parts of building a URDF.  What are your thoughts and future plans for
these tutorials?

Thanks!

Wim

Wim Meeussen