[ros-users] navfn allow_unknown

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Tue Nov 30 19:34:11 UTC 2010

Christian,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem you're describing. For me, the global
planner happily creates plans through unknown space when the allow_unknown
parameter is set to true. Also, this was something that we relied upon
heavily when developing some autonomous exploration capabilities for the
robot. Are you sure that something else isn't affecting the ability of navfn
to make a plan?

Hope all is well,

Eitan