[ros-users] custom stereo cams

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Thu Oct 7 13:38:12 UTC 2010

 Hi,

We coded something doing that.

You can find it here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ugocupcic/sr-ros-interface/opticaldataglove
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eugocupcic/sr-ros-interface/opticaldataglove>

I used usb_cam to publish images from the webcam. Then, the synchroniser
node is in optical_synchronizer.

It's still really experimental so you may have to modify things a bit
for it to work. If you need more info don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot