[ros-users] Is the Gazebo simulation GPU bound?

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 12 06:59:52 UTC 2010

  Oh, specs might be useful. I've got a Core i5 laptop with the
integrated GPU that's on the Core i5, so probably Intel's best IGP. And
a Radeon 5650, but that's not working right now and hence the problem. I
can get access to a machine that works better pretty easily but it would
be nice to have it working well on my laptop. Is there any way I can
turn down the quality of the simulation or anything like that?
Wireframes doesn't seem to make a difference in performance. Thanks,

-Ibrahim Awwal