[ros-users] NXT - Ubuntu - Camera

Henry Acevedo henryacev at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:47:05 UTC 2010

Hi

I would like to know which limitation if any or requirements if one want to add
a webcam instated of w gigabit camera to ROS, then to used in conjunction with
the NTX bind.

as I got a Tetrix system I would be able to quickly to put together a mobile
base prototype then to add a web cam to the laptop and the NXT to control the
servos and DC motors and encoders)

as I'm in the learning curve with ROS, not sure how to integrate this or how difficult
would be, I know that I will need to wait until the NXT_phyton 2.0 and new
binding are released.

Thanks