[ros-users] python_orocos_kdl eigen2 dependency

William Woodall wjwwood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:26:30 UTC 2011

The python_orocos_kdl package have these lines in it's CMakeLists.txt:

include(${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake/FindEigen2.cmake)
> include_directories(${EIGEN2_INCLUDE_DIR})

It does not, however, have a rosdep entry in its manifest for eigen 2 or 3.
 Does this actually need eigen2 or can we safely update this to use eigen3,
and shouldn't we add a <rosdep name="eigen" /> to the manifest?  If this
can't be updated to eigen3, I need to go find an method for installing
eigen2.

Thanks,

William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering