[ros-users] Debian support for ROS

Willy Lambert lambert.willy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:53:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to add debian support for the latest squeeze version release of
Monday to ros with the help of Tully Foote. There was not much to do :
_ some rosdep.yml patches https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/3311 (I only
made one ticket for ros and ros_comm and didn't know what to do), The
version is Diamondback, I didn't fill in the version tag because I don't
know which number is corresponds.
_ I have updated http://www.ros.org/wiki/cturtle/Installation and
http://www.ros.org/wiki/diamondback/Installation to add a Debian entry and
mainly copy paste Ubuntu SVN installation into 2 new Debian pages

If there is other Debian user on the list, please have a look at it to check
what I did.

I don't know how to add a nice debian icon in the list, could someone do it
for me ?