[ros-users] Videre STOC Problem

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:37:00 UTC 2011

I had similar stuff happen to me with a Philips SPC1300 on our
humanoid robots. Approx every 500th frame had corruption that looked a
lot like some parts of the image data array just went missing. IIRC we
exchanged the USB cable and it worked again. It definitely was a
hardware issue in our case.

Sample image:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2705/cammosaicluise145.png

2011/2/12 Antons Rebguns <anton at email.arizona.edu>:x