[ros-users] New Gazebo GPS interface

Raul Correal rcorreal at tcpsi.es
Wed Feb 16 17:49:40 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Due to my current project requirements, I've implemented a GPS interface for Gazebo that can be used either from libgazebo or thru Player. AFAIK there is no such feature in Gazebo 0.9 or later or in the C-Turle ROS Gazebo version. May this be of interest to the community to be included for future releases? I have also some world and model files and c++ example codes (both, libgazebo and Player).

In such a case, could sb (Nate, r u still with this?) push me in the right direction to send/upload/include this code into the trunk version? There are some new files and some others modified.

Regards,

Some works with Gazebo: http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/GazeboUsers#Raul_Correal

*La información contenida en este mensaje de correo electrónico es confidencial y puede revestir el carácter de reservada.   *
*Está dirigida exclusivamente a la persona destinataria.                                                                                                   *
*El acceso o cualquier uso por parte de cualquier otra persona de este mensaje no están autorizados y pueden ser ilegales.*
*Si no es Ud. la persona destinataria, le rogamos que proceda a borrarlo.                                                                          *
*The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.                                                                        *
*It is intended solely for the addressee.                                                                                                                           *
*Access or any use by any other person to this Internet e-mail is not authorised and may be unlawful.                                 *
*If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail.                                                                                         *