[ros-users] remapping tf frames

Marc Killpack staderennais at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:56:19 UTC 2011

Thanks Pat,

I posted the question to answers.ros.org even though there is a ticket.
Hopefully,
it will still be useful if someone has the same question in the near
future.  I would
appreciate seeing your patch when you get the chance.  There is no rush, but
having
an example of how to use the ~tf_prefix parameter would be helpful.  Thanks
again.

marc