[ros-users] compilation breaks for posedetectiondb

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:14:55 UTC 2011

Hi Rosen,

Unfortunately, make clean did not work either.
I will try to get it to compile on a brand new ubuntu/Cturtle install asap,
but I don't expect so much difference...

In the mean time, as you asked, here is my
http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/file/n2553803/buildfailures-with-context.txt
trace  for posedetectiondb, and the
http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/file/n2553803/trace.txt global  one.

One thing I noticed is the missing dependency on visual_features (not
anymore in openrave_planning), but this would not explain the linking errors
in my opinion.

Thanks a lot for your kind help

Raph