[ros-users] Underlinking in urdf on trunk?

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Fri Jan 21 22:12:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Daniel Stonier <d.stonier at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried to compile urdf from trunk on ubuntu maverick and got some
> undefined references to zlib functions.
>
> /usr/bin/ld: /opt/rocos/robot_model/colladadom/lib/libminizip.so: error:
> undefined reference to 'deflate'

Did you pull all of robot_model/trunk, or just robot_model/trunk/urdf?

The unstable build of robot_model on maverick is passing
(http://build.willowgarage.com/view/devel_unstable/job/devel_unstable_robot_model_maverick_amd64/),
but it's using robot_model/branches/robot_model-1.4, and there are
significant differences between that branch and trunk.  We don't
currently have an automated build of robot_model/trunk (it should
appear after the Diamondback release).

That's a long-winded way of saying that something problematic seems to
snuck in on robot_model/trunk.

	brian.