[ros-users] Empty OpenCV 2.3 SVN repo

Carlos J. ubuntuslave at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:57:15 UTC 2011

I see. I had gotten OpenCV 2.3 like that but I didn't know if this was the right approach. Any way, so I guess the opencv2 package in the vision_opencv stack is obsolete now. I'm sure this now means we have to externally link to the new libraries through the CMakelists.txt. I see that the linked libraries now begin with opencv_****
 We should provide a note of that (and how to get it now) in the ROS wiki page.

Thanks for the guidance!

Carlos Jaramillo