[ros-users] navigation stack local plaanners

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Jul 25 17:46:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

So, I can't really speak to all the packages out there that might perform
local path planning, but I can talk about the base_local_planner and
dwa_local_planner packages. However, I'd like to answer this question on
answers.ros.org instead of ros-users as I think that's a more appropriate
forum. If you don't mind, could you please re-post this question on
answers.ros.org and send out a link to it? I'll be happy to answer it there.

Hope all is well,

Eitan