[ros-users] Reg: RVIZ

Julius Adorf jeadorf at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:33:35 UTC 2011

Hello Ravi,

I'm not sure about RVIZ, but I know that you can use PCLVisualizer directly
to display point clouds. Haven't tried it yet, but
http://docs.pointclouds.org/trunk/classpcl_1_1visualization_1_1_p_c_l_visualizer.html#a003ffc7d15828faecd0404f4251b56a8
has a method called PCLVisualizer::setPointCloudRenderingProperties that,
according
to the docs, can also be used to change the color of a point cloud.

Julius