[ros-users] Rviz ros base settings

Marcus Liebhardt marcus.liebhardt at pal-robotics.com
Sun Jun 19 18:41:09 UTC 2011

Hi!

I think I managed that once by adding a new tf frame, which is the parent of
both (in your case) /common_odometry (or maybe the base_link of your robot)
and /camera.
Then rviz should know how to bring the pointcloud and the robot model in
accordance with each other.

If the above works, would you please post the question and answer on
answers.ros.org (if it is not already there)? Thanks!

Regards,
Marcus Liebhardt