[ros-users] Using the household_object_database with Diamondback

Nikolas Engelhard nikolas.engelhard at saturn.uni-freiburg.de
Fri May 27 15:19:19 UTC 2011

Hello Matei

Thanks for your help! I installed the Server and used the diamondback-
backup-file to populate
a database. The objects_database_node starts up cleanly, only giving a
Summary of parameters,
but I have the same behaviour on the test commands. I can list the
models in the database, but am
unable to get the list of grasps.

Do you have another idea, what could be wrong?

Nikolas